‘It’s a long flight, do you want to kiss me?’

I hope he’s not sitting next to me. Picture: Flyertalk

FROM a gassy farmer to a drunk Dane, passengers have revealed their most memorable seat neighbours.

When flyers were asked on Reddit, ‘Who is the most memorable person who sat next to you on the plane?”, they gave some interesting answers.

Here are six of the strangest confessions from travellers:

DRUNK DANE

One passenger recalls that her most memorable seat neighbour was a Danish man who wanted to kiss her, and her boyfriend, to pass the time.

“Mine was a Danish guy who had a bit too much to drink and said ‘it’s a very long flight, do you want to kiss me?’ When I pointed out that my boyfriend was sitting next to me (I had the middle seat), the Danish guy looked at my boyfriend, shrugged and said ‘I’ll kiss him too’.”

SCARED SCOT

Another passenger was seated next to a “huge ginger Scotsman”.

”He was clearly terrified of flying, so as the engines started I suggested that we talk to try to take his mind off his worries. I asked him what his name was — he looked at me with terror in his eyes and just said ‘Ah cannae f****n remember pal’.”

SAD FLIGHT ATTENDANT

One Reddit user recalls sitting beside a “depressed” Ryanair stewardess who was off duty.

“I already had a fierce hate for Ryanair, it’s probably my favourite thing to complain about. She showed me that it’s even worse for the people working there. You spend the first 20 years of your adult life working very long intensive days with unsatisfied customers all the time. You have no chance of growing in your career or building a family, and not making enough money to save up. It was a 1.5 hour flight and she drank three beers. I’m sure she was probably depressed.”

GASSY FARMER

One passenger said they sat next to a terrified — and gassy — farmer.

“He was taking his family to Disney and he’d never been on a plane before. He was so freaked out by the whole experience and wanted to look out the window the whole time (I was in the window seat, he was in the middle),” the user Aathroser wrote.

“Once the sun set and he couldn’t see out the window, he tried to sleep, but apparently his chipotle wasn’t agreeing with him, and he was very gassy and uncomfortable the rest of the flight.

“Basically, he was shifty and irritating the whole time, farting and burping loudly the last 45 minutes and refused to take off his cowboy hat because he was balding.”

SICK SCHOOL TRIP

One Reddit user recalled a passenger they encountered during a school trip to Canada.

“It was like an 11 hour flight or something and the guy next to me was sick seven times in the first two hours. He never managed to get any in a sick bag, and always said he felt better so didn’t go to the bathroom. He managed to hit like three people as well and always aimed at the aisle.”

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Another user recalls sitting next to a chatty professional conspiracy theorist with a loud voice.

“He wouldn’t let me ignore him. I even sat in the bathroom and puffed my vape for 20 minutes, in hopes that he would be asleep when I went back to my seat.”

Read about how to get in a flight attendants’ good books here.

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét