Zayn Wanted To Leave 1D 'From The Beginning'

Zayn Malik has revealed it took him five years to pluck up the courage to leave One Direction.

The 22-year-old, who quit the band in March, has admitted he "wanted to go home from the beginning".

One Direction, which is now made up of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, finished third on The X Factor in 2010.

In an interview with The Sun, Malik said: "I was always thinking it. I just didn't know when I was going to do it."

He shocked fans when he made his departure, saying he wanted to be a "normal 22-year-old" and said his new music will show "who I really am".

One Direction may 'break-up in March'

Malik also admitted that 1D's songs were not the type of "music I would listen to" and revealed Liam Payne is the only member he has spoken to since he left.

Malik had previously remained quiet on the break-up of his relationship with Little Mix's Perrie Edwards but hit back at reports that he ended their engagement by text.

He told the paper: "I love her a lot and I always will, and I would never end our relationship over four years like that.

"She knows that, I know that, and the public should know as well. I don't want to explain why or what I did, I just want the public to know I didn't do that."

While Malik signed a solo recording contract with RCA Records, One Direction have announced they are to take a hiatus from March next year.

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét