Martin Shkreli Says He Lost $15m On Kanye Album

Price-hiking pharamceutical boss Martin Shkreli says he's lost $15m in a Bitcoin scam.

He says he was contacted by someone claiming to represent Kanye West, who offered to sell him rights to his new album The Life Of Pablo for the huge sum.

Mr Shkreli says he paid the fee using 37,000 Bitcoin - a virtual currency which is 'mined' by high-powered computers.

In a series of angry and panicked tweets, he wrote: "Who the f*** has my fifteen million dollars?? I need my money back this isn't a f****** joke."

"This is the worst day of my life. My mom said don't deal with these kinds of people. Nothing good comes from rap music."

Mr Shkreli has form when it comes to spending big money on hip hop releases.

He purchased the only copy of a limited edition Wu-Tang Clan album last year for $2m.

It came amid a public shaming for raising the price of a vital drug owned by the company by 5,000%.

He rounded off his rant by saying "I hope you all enjoy this stupid music SO much and the fact it has brought me so much pain and suffering. I quit rap.

"And second of all I can make the money back faster than anyone so the joke is on YOU if you think I even care."

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét