Beyonce Dedicates Song To Jay Z During Show

Beyonce dedicated a song to her husband Jay Z during the first concert for her world tour, telling him "I love you so much".

The message to the rapper comes as the couple's relationship has been hit by infidelity rumours following the release of the singer's new album Lemonade.

The 34-year-old paid the loving tribute to Jay Z when she sang her hit Halo during her Formation show in Miami on Wednesday.

"I want to dedicate this song to my family,” she told the audience.

"Thank you guys for supporting me. I wanna dedicate this song to my beautiful husband. I love you so much. Blue, I love you so much."

Beyonce in Lemonade

Jay Z was reportedly in the audience at the Marlins Park Stadium.

The release of Lemonade on Saturday night on Tidal and its subsequent release on iTunes has prompted a deluge of speculation about whether Beyonce is accusing her husband of having been unfaithful.

There have been questions over who the lyric "Becky with the good hair" is about. 

Earlier this week British singer Rita Ora was forced to deny that she had been involved with Jay Z after confusion arose over a picture she posted of her wearing underwear with a lemon pattern.

She tweeted: "I never usually address tabloid gossip but let me be clear, these rumours are false.

"I have nothing but the utmost respect for Beyonce. Let's continue enjoying Lemonade."

Beyonce, 34, also honoured Prince during the Florida show, playing his hit Purple Rain before saying: "Thank you Prince for your beautiful music."

The pair performed together at the Grammys in 2004.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét