Prince: Tributes Flood In For Music Legend

Famous names from the world of music and showbiz are expressing their shock at Prince's death - and paying tribute to his extraordinary contribution to music.

Actress Whoopi Goldberg tweeted: "This is what it sounds like when doves cry.. Prince R.I.P.  Condolences to his family & 2 us all".

Prince with Spike Lee

Prince with Spike Lee

"I Miss My Brother," said Spike Lee

Kiss singer Gene Simmonds tweeted:  "Sad to say, has passed on!!! He was a Giant. My deep condolences go out to his family, friends and fans."

Pop singer Katie Perry said: "And just like that...the world lost a lot of magic ✨ Rest in peace Prince! Thanks for giving us so much..."

:: Live Updates: Pop Star Prince Found Dead

Actor Samuel L Jackson tweeted: "I'm Crushed!! UK news reporting Prince Is Dead?! For Real?! Massive Loss for us all! What a Genius! Speechless."

Singer and ex-Culture Club star Boy George said: "Today is the worst day ever. Prince R.I.P I am crying!"

:: Pop Superstar Prince Dies At Home Aged 57

Talk show host Ellen DeGeneres tweeted: "Prince was brilliant and larger than life. What a sad day."

Spike Lee posted a picture of himself with the singer and tweeted: "I Miss My Brother. Prince Was A Funny Cat. Great Sense Of Humor."

Chaka Khan also shared an image of her arm in arm with a smiling Prince.

She tweeted: "I LOVED him, the world LOVED him. Now he's at peace with his Father. Rest in power, @prince, my brother."

Beach Boys legend Brian Wilson paid tribute to Prince's diverse talents, saying "musically, he could do it all: sing, play, arrange and produce".

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét