Lewis Hamilton Debuts Self-Penned Song

Lewis Hamilton debuted a self-penned song during an interview with US television station CBS.

The British driver, 30, clinched his third Formula One world title in October before seemingly turning his attention to finishing an album.

He told the 60-Minutes Overtime interview: "Music's been a huge passion of mine since I was really young, I started playing guitar when I was 13.

"In here (the studio), I can be me. I can be vulnerable. I can show a side of me that people don't get to see."

On why he chose to release songs such as J'Adore and Lookin' At You, Hamilton added: "See, I never thought in a million years I'd have people following me. You know, fans.

"I want to share it with them, I want to see what they think.

"And my work ethic is exactly the same here as it is when I'm on the race track."

It is not the first time Hamilton has displayed his musical abilities having sung in a New York nightclub in September and posted a video of his piano playing on Instagram.

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét