There’s something terrifying about this photo

Can you spot what’s wrong with this photo?

WHEN any photographer ventures inside the spooky Californian ghost town of Amboy, they are bound to return with some intriguing snaps.

But when Imgur user Srslytho took a closer look at one of his photos after returning from his adventure, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

“I shot an old fenced off motel in the ghost town of Amboy California. I noticed later that one room looks to have blood spatter on the walls,” he explained.

The photo has been shared onto Reddit and has received quite a reaction, with many disturbed by the supposedly bloody sight.

User AnitaSupriya wrote: “I zoomed in on the pic and at the same time my phone buzzes me. I nearly jumped out my skin. Shhheeez.”

Do you see the bloody window?

Do you see the bloody window?Source:imgur

StaigerTiger wrote: “This sounds like the dust jacket blurb for a horror novel.”

Others shared their own experiences of the town.

Didsomebodysaypie wrote: “I’m not too far from this place. Creepy for sure.”

Another user, Dinosaurfur, wrote: “My husband and I always drive through Amboy on our way to Flagstaff every year. We just were there after thanksgiving and stopped and walked through all those rooms.

“There is an art exhibit on display in all six of those rooms. The final room is, in fact, filled with all of this urine. After investigating the walls and reading everything. It was an art display to encourage drinking your own urine, if you have the right diet.

“Basically, this guy charted daily everything he consumed for a month straight. It was all on the walls. So creepy and awesome. All my kids loved it ... and it’s not blood stains. It is creep(y) as f*** but nothing that crazy. We walked through every room. Just shattered windows.”

Others questioned where it could be real blood.

User Ghyllie wrote: “That looks awfully red to be real blood unless whatever it was just happened. When blood dries it turns brown, that still looks VERY red. So if it’s real blood, then whatever it came from was there quite recently. I think it’s probably fake. I hope. Yeah.

One thing’s for sure, whatever it is, it’s freaking people out.

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét