Strange things overheard in business class

The business class experience on Qantas. Picture: Qantas

SO you’re flying business class.

It’s better than economy but you feel like the middle child. You’re not the smallest player on the plane, but you’re certainly not the largest.

Business class is fantastic. Certainly better than economy, also known as cattle class. But there are just a few things you want more of.

Here are the top first world problems overheard on one recent business class flight to Los Angeles.

1. Why have my pyjamas not arrived yet? When will they bring them out?

2. I wish my massage chair was stronger.

3. If only they had Dom Perignon champagne.

4. The mattress on my fully-reclining chair just isn’t thick enough.

5. My TV screen is too far away, I need my glasses.

6. There are too many drinks on my table, I can’t get out to go to the toilet.

7. My clothes got wet by the sensor tap in the toilet.

8. My water bottle has fallen down the side of my seat and stopped it from reclining fully flat.

9. Why don’t they have smaller pyjamas?

If these are the worst complaints that business class passengers have, it’s definitely worth the upgrade.

Business class service on an Emirates flight. Picture: SDP Media

Business class service on an Emirates flight. Picture: SDP MediaSource:Supplied

But these are by no means the most shocking things ever complained about on a plane.

Last month, a frustrated passenger scribbled a note on a serviette and handed it to a shocked flight attendant.

Shared onto Reddit by user Garwee20, the image had the caption: “My flight attendant mom got this napkin from an upset passenger” and has since gone viral, with more than 1 million views.

The complaint detailed offensive smells coming from a flatulent seatmate — something many of us can relate to, unfortunately.

But it may cross the line from funny to distasteful when it says the offending passenger should see a doctor “because they might have ass cancer”.

The note, shared on Imgur.

The note, shared on Imgur.Source:imgur

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét