‘If I nail a rat to your door, it’s rent time’

The Craigslist ad, which has since been removed. Picture: Craigslist

WHEN it comes to roommates there are the good, the bad, and, well, this guy.

A man’s Craigslist ad seeking a companion has made headlines for all the wrong reasons. It started off with this innocent request: “Roommate needed for relaxed household (Logan Square, Chicago).”

However the post, which has since been removed, quickly became extremely disturbing.

Take this part, for example: “If I nail a rat to your door, it’s time to pay rent. Two rats, I’m having sex in there. A third rat, disregard the previous two.”

Then there are these totally ridiculous house rules: “1, that Sierra Mist (soft drink) in the fridge is prescription soda and you may not have any. 2, if I ring the triangle in the kitchen it means you have to go to bed no matter what time it is. 3, you may have friend over but they have a 250 word limit, after that they’re not allowed to speak for the rest of their visit ...

“And if you say good morning to me you must then explain what’s so good about it or I will send you back to your room.”

You’d also better be prepared for some discomfort: “You have to wear shoes one size smaller than your feet ... also you must put a pillow over your face when you sleep as I do not care to hear you breathing.

“I will be taking your temperature every day for the first month you live here. If you have a higher average temperature than me you have to pay for more of the a/c cost in the summer but less heating cost in the winter.”

And then there’s this creepy line: “Do. not. ask. me. to. move. the. puppets. from. the. foyer. closet.”

Yep, it’s the stuff of nightmares all right. If you need any extra proof, check out the alleged eerie picture of the Craigslist poster.

Umm, hi?! Picture: Craigslist

Umm, hi?! Picture: CraigslistSource:Supplied

Yep, either this is one seriously disturbed guy, or it’s all an outrageous prank. We’ll leave you with this last horrifying sentence: “If I kill you in a video game I get to kill you in real life”.

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét