Janet Jackson Pregnant At 49 - Report

Janet Jackson is reportedly pregnant with her first child - two weeks before her 50th birthday.

The claim on American TV show Entertainment Tonight appears to confirm rumours that began when Jackson postponed her forthcoming tour last month.

In a video statement published on her website on 6 April, the singer said: "My husband and I are planning our family, so I'm going to have to delay the tour.

"Please, if you can try and understand that it's important that I do this now.

"I have to rest up - doctor's orders - but I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."

Jackson has yet to confirm the pregnancy as she promotes her new song, the aptly named Dammn Baby.

The 49-year-old secretly wed Wissam Al Mana in 2012 - her third marriage.

She has made no secret of her desire to have a child and admitted in 2008 that she might have to adopt.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Share on Google Plus

About Quang

My blog is the place to update the latest information on sports, science and technology ... If you found this article good, useful please the share for others to see, even if you want to design a ecommerce website or web edit or set a special plugin functionality, please contact us now (Information in the footer)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét